Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To License Your Homemade Trailer In Ontario I'm Starting A Business. HELP!!!!!!?

I'm Starting A Business. HELP!!!!!!? - how to license your homemade trailer in ontario

We now need to sit for a long time to relax and to respond with a bowl of popcorn in Nice, and to prepare!

I am starting a business. Embellished in this business, I sell clothing and jewelry and homemade. I am now running my computer and my house sometimes. This company is focused on the female teen demographic.

But the Q --
I need a name!
How to make money for supplies?
I need a name.
What types of business licenses or permits I need?
I need a name!
How much sholud load of clothes?

And ummmmmm .... Do I Metion ....

I neeeeeee A !!!!!!!!!!!! NAAAAAAAAMMME

Yes, I know it is a lot of worries. To top it all off ...
I am 12 yearsa. old!

Then I went to my faihful Yahoo! Users. I am convinced that start my own business. So plz in your heart to answer this question.

THANK YOU!

4 comments:

crazy_fo... said...

Hey, I know exactly how you feel. I am 15 years old and am looking forward to my own business.

There are many names as the name (to be) 's gems can be used, the palaces of jewelry, gems of the Kings. Something along the lines that informs you about the company, even if it might not be something in context. Another name could wait Killa (Killer, what has been invented) clothes. That depends on you, to sit up straight, perhaps with friends and think about it 30 minutes - one hour (I know, but it's worth your time). This will help you a name if you are really passionate about the company and what you sell.

A big problem I have. Since you are 12 years old, is very difficult. One thing you can do is go to their parents,asking for money. You can use a little hesitant, but you say that the business really works and show them what they already have, such as research, design () iF design jewelry and clothing, and perhaps a small budget or start-up costs. You can go around the family and other uncles, aunts, etc. Another way to something or to do fundraising for small companies to sell low cost of other things in the neighborhood.

Not sure about U.S. law, but until you tens of thousands of dollars a year after not too much trouble.

As long as the quality of clothing and style is very difficult to estimate. Between $ 10 - $ 20 seems a bargain, but it really depends on the qualityITY and style. The best way is to switch to other pages that the price of clothes to sell, and compare to (try to achieve or better that) you can afford it.

Except that the best way to get this information to bring it to friends and family for advice and help.

If you my answer as the best and the comment by saying that he is a cat to have and I can help you also want some of these issues in more detail in their work by myself LOL

Otherwise, good luck anyway

rahil s said...

ur first name clothing and apparel jewrly or better Betties and jewrly
all ready lol i coul
I have the same price of a set of bed catheterization equipment better better better!
or dryer and clothig lolz jewrly
and I think for the permeate Think U must hav a seller Permata
Make u tell me what is ur pic k names

BrĂ¼no said...

Tiffany's Jewelry

Reverend... said...

Call him ...
CRAZY, UNIQUE, Tiffany

The name is good enough. Rico!

Post a Comment