Thursday, January 14, 2010

Descente Ski Wear I Need A Ski Jacket, What Brand Should I Choose. I Know That Karbon, Descente And Phenix Are Good.. Goin For K?

I need a Ski Jacket, what brand should I choose. I know that Karbon, Descente and Phenix are good.. Goin for K? - descente ski wear

I ordered a jacket and pants Spyder on Ebay, brand new $ 170 A windfall for big things. A small race / pro they look good. There is only one style and model, but comes in all sizes and a choice of 4 colors on the shirts, and 4 ski pants just search for "jackets" and should ......

All Jackets are mentioned, you are excellent products. Our ski school and the uniforms are CARBONIFEROUS .... , They are very warm, have more bells and whistles than any other jacket I have heard .... You would need a lesson on how to use all functions! ... many pockets, clips, fabric cleaning lenses, the holes for the radio antenna or cable connection, a sleeve pocket too .. lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment