Friday, November 6, 2009

Rubber Canning Rings I Have A Life Like Ho Scale Locomotive, And Need Rubber Rings On The Drive Wheels?

I have a life like ho scale locomotive, and need rubber rings on the drive wheels? - rubber canning rings

I need to know where I can find rings, which looked about ten years and have failed to anywhere on the line and I can not find it. Any help? I bought it when I do not know what he was doing and knew nothing better. Whenever you make a parts list of everything I find that the original 2000 line, which is what I have.

1 comments:

Gamma said...

As the poster on the rings of the wheel are very common.

Here is a link for a model train shop that not many online companies - I've asked these guys for years with no probs - http://www.modeltrainstuff.com/product_p ...

Or, if you are a business near the model train hobby shop or with a strong emphasis on model trains, you take the engine and probably what you need and even help the process of the most likely to replace or replace them.

Post a Comment